Saturday, June 27, 2009

Gazebo is Up :)


Gazebo is finished except for another string of lights. Ever try to find Xmas lights in July? Barb continues to paint the wall and should have the racing stripe finished in a day or so.

These are the 2 new landscape lights I installed on the outside of the wall at the back gated entrance to the complex. New bushes will be planted next week.

Tuesday the 30th of June I head back to Twin Falls to spend 3 more weeks with my parents. Dad is weathering the chemo well so far so I'm hopeful that I can sneak down to Tucson in late July for a week with Kenton and to take care of some business down there before returning to CDA for 6 weeks of summer vacation :)

1 comment:

Jeff Skinner said...

Hey! We found your blog finally... The pics are great and it looks like you guys have been busy as usual!

Come back to the desert and relax! :)