Friday, June 5, 2009

Just Another Brick in the Wall
















The new wall is coming along nicely. Only 3 more rows to go ! Barb is anxiously awaiting the custom wrought iron gate :) With luck, the wall will be finished in a few more days.

Barb and I leave CDA Sunday, she's headed to Mobile Alabama to start the next series of 2 week ADOS trainings. I'm headed south to Twin Falls to see my parents and sister. Dad recently underwent a second colon cancer surgery and will be starting a mild chemo treatment soon. My sister will be heading back to Alaska so it's my shift now to care for the parents. I'm sneaking a 3 day weekend in and flying to Mobile to meet Barb and spend a few days at Gulf Shores on the beach, then back to Twin Falls. I'll "hopefully" be back in CDA along with Barb on the 20th of June.

No comments: