Friday, June 26, 2009

The Picasso of Walls






























Bare concrete block is ugly! The exterior color needed to match the rest of the condo buildings, so a visit to Lowes for color matching did the trick :) Looks marvelous .....

Of course our resident Picasso (Barb) couldn't resist the urge to express our southwestern influences. For those that have seen the Calle AZ home back patio know what I mean....Certainly will wake me up when I look out the patio door in the morning. As soon as the paint is dry we can finish the install on the gazebo and get it set in place and anchored down.

I leave on June 30th to head back to Twin Falls so Barb will have to put all the finishing touches on the back patio...and she'll get to enjoy it while I'm caring for my parents for most of July. With any luck dad's chemo will go smoothly and I can make a quick trip to Tucson near the end of July before returning to CDA for my much deserved summer vacation on the lake :)

No comments: